Saturday, May 30, 2009

Legendary Hair

Legendary Hair

Dearest Guys & Gals, due to reading that lengendary hair is UNIQUE and SPECIAL, i have decided to let my bishop have a makeover although I LOVE DIVA HAIR! But guess what is the first hair i gotten??


AH MA HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can that be??? My precious acash & my precious diva hair to get AH MA HAIR? I sat at my seat and stared at it for a few seconds. Although i am smiling in the picture, it is a FORCEFUL smile ok? Lol. Thinking that this cannot be my hair, i decided to spam another 6500acash for another LEGENDARY NON AH MA HAIR!!! And i got...................................



THIS!! LEGENDARY NON-AH MA HAIR! wahahahha. (dar log in to help me change de, he luckier) at least something cute, new and refreshing to look at. PHEW!!! what a great relieve!!! i totally cannot imagine if i get a LEGENDARY BOMB HAIR or LEGENDARY MAGGI HAIR, i will cry. Lolx. u realize the hair like the green apple vampire fairy? got a ponytail on top. lolx. so adorable. ^^ Ok thats all folks.

The other writer, please kindly update too! F3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment